Norda Sidewall milling module with fine adjustment
New !!! at Norda Ski Tuning Tools - Sidewall milling in perfection.
New milling base plate at Norda Ski Tuning Tools - Sidewalls Milling to perfection.
Norda Sidewall milling module fits on a Makita single-hand router type: RT0700C.
Base plate only pre-drilled Ø 4.5 mm 5.0 mm deep for attachment to the original milling basket or to the angle milling module of a Makia one-hand router RT0700C. Holes must also be drilled through to suit the original milling basket or the angle milling module.
(Attention: note drill pattern!)
Important before milling !!! After the flooring structure sanding the ski edge with diamond file deburring.
Main features: Milling module
- Base plate plastic (PE) with precisely fitting guide for milling slide stop fits only on Makita RT0700C one-hand router
- (AL) Adjusting spindle fine thread (- REMOVE + DELIVERY)
- Milling slide stop module (Material: PAS gentian blue high wear resistance) Important !!! Ski edge deburring.
- Milling slide stop as spare part replaceable in case of wear. (Wear)
- (AL) Fine adjustment ring for height adjustment. (Fine thread) suitable for Makita RT0700C. Inner ring with fine thread must be glued with Loctite
- 4 x countersunk screw M4x16
- 1x instructions for assembly
Optional accessories: WCR201609 Extraction hood for the Norda sidewall milling module with fine adjustment (new model)
Instruction for your safety!
Regarding their safety, it is important for us to observe the safety regulations of the router manufacturer before commissioning the router.